Begin Main Content Area

General FAQ's

Can I visit my child's school?

If you make arrangements and get permission in advance, a parent can visit their child's school. View the district's rules and policies.

How do I reach you?

Our office is located in the Administration office of the school district, Suite 1198, right next to the School Reform Commission Office.
Our office hours are 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. and phone number is 215-656-5381. We can also be contacted via email at

What can you do for me? 

We are here to inform, advise and advocate for parents/guardians of students, students and teachers who have been victimized. We want to listen to the victim’s account and assist them in making sure their concerns are heard and their needs are met. We will appear at hearings, speak on behalf of victims if requested and suggest places that can provide follow up support.

Why should I contact you? 

You should contact us if you have been a victim of violence in a school or while going to or from a school event/building. We want to know as soon as possible about all instances of violence in a school where a person has been harmed and/or feels threatened, harassed or bullied and is at risk of being hurt or injured. 

What kind of information do I need to provide?

You only need to provide your name and contact information and the purpose of why you are seeking the assistance of the Office of Safe Schools Advocate. From there, either a meeting time or additional follow up information will be requested so that our office can further look into the situation.