Reporting Potential Fraud, Waste and Abuse
If you know about
waste, fraud, abuse, conflict of interest, bribery, gratuity, or other similar misconduct,
or whistleblower reprisal relating to a Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and
Delinquency (PCCD) employee, program, contract, or grant you may report it to
the PCCD Fraud Hotline.
You may file a
claim using any of the methods below.
Please provide as much information as possible so the correct program,
grant, contract, etc. can be identified.
- Submit report online
- Submit report by email to email@example.com
- Call PCCD’s Fraud Hotline at 717-525-5031
PA Commission on Crime and Delinquency
P.O. Box 1167
Harrisburg, PA 17108-1167
If your claim involves federal funds
administered by PCCD, the following federal regulation applies:
The recipient and any subrecipients (“subgrantees”) must
promptly refer to the DOJ Office of Inspector General any credible evidence
that a principal, employee, agent, contractor, subgrantee, subcontractor, or
other person has either -
1) Submitted a false claim for grant funds under the
False Claims Act; or
2) Committed a criminal or civil violation of laws
pertaining to fraud, conflict of interest, bribery, gratuity, or similar
misconduct involving grant funds.
Potential fraud, waste, abuse, or misconduct should be
reported to the OIG by –
Office of the Inspector General
U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC 20530
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline (contact information in English and Spanish): (800) 869-4499
- Hotline fax: (202) 616-9881